FLORIDA KEYS – WRECKS AND REEFS
Wanting to dive wrecks in the Florida Keys – Well here is your chance.
The Florida Keys is one of the best locations for scuba diving in the world. Scuba Diving in the Florida Keys offers you the third largest reef in the world. From Key Biscayne to the Dry Tortugas this 192 miles of some of the best scuba diving for viewing colors, fish, coral and underwater visibility that any reef has to offer.
Dive Dive Dive is headed to Florida this summer to explore some of Florida’s best Wrecks. Come with us and dive.
- The Mighty Vandenburg two dives (Fri. Morning)
- The Adolphus Busch and then a reef dive (Sat. Morning)
- The Thunderbolt and then a reef dive (Sat. Afternoon)
- The Duane and The Bibb (Sun. Morning)
- 2 nights hotel accommodations (double occupancy)
- Lunch on the bus while traveling on Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner Thursday while traveling to the Keys that includes three course dinner along with a wine tasting
- Tanks and Weights
- Travel on the Deluxe Motor Coach with a private berth! You dive – we drive.
- Some time to wander around Key West after the Friday dive.
- Dinner Friday and Saturday
- Nitrox fills
- Divers $995
Space is limited. Stop by today to reserve your spot.
* The bus sleeps 12 comfortably, has a large living room, big screen TV, and a DVD player. It also has a classroom located in the back, so we might be teaching specialties on the way down. Space is limited. Stop by today to reserve your spot.
** All dives are weather dependent!