The USS Oriskany is the only aircraft carrier accessible for the majority of SCUBA divers and the largest artificial reef ever created. The Oriskany was intentionally sunk in 2006 off the coast of Pensacola Beach in the Florida Panhandle.
The ship sits in 212 feet of water, so is not suitable for inexperienced divers. With the Island sitting at 70ft, this is a trip for our seasoned pros.
An experience not to be missed is hovering above the flight deck and looking down her sides at the abundance of marine life that gathers here. This treasure of a dive is frequented by whale sharks, tiger sharks, and hammerheads, while manta rays, octopuses and an occasional Warsaw grouper also drift through the vast sunken shell
More Info: WIKI
- Transportation on the Motor Coach
- 2 days of 2 tank dives
- 1 night hotel accommodations
- $699 – double occupancy
- $799 – Tech Divers (doubles)
- Only 8 spots available
- Advanced Divers Only – This is a deep dive (Bottom 212ft, Hangar deck 150ft, Flight deck 130ft, and Island 70ft.)
- Good Weather – This trip is very weather dependent. We will do everything possible to complete these dives but if conditions do not allow us to dive we will put the dive portion of your money towards a make up trip.