Gray’s Reef National Marine Sanctuary is Georgia’s amazing underwater park. The natural live-bottom reef is teeming with marine life and is part of the endangered North Atlantic right whale’s calving ground. Loggerhead turtles rest at the reef, where scientists have identified more than 200 fish species.
Gray’s Reef was designated as a sanctuary on January 16, 1981, and is the only protected natural reef area on the continental shelf off the Georgia coast. The 22 square miles of Gray’s Reef protects an area that is recognized nationally and internationally.
The mission of Gray’s Reef National Marine Sanctuary is to identify, protect, conserve, and enhance the natural and cultural resources, values and qualities of the sanctuary for current and future generations.
- Nights Accommodations(double occupancy)
- 3 Dives on Gray’s Reef
- 3 Wreck Dives (Weather permitting)
- Lunch included Sat and Sun
- Tanks and Air Fills
- Transportation not included
- Certified diver Price: $599.00
- Diver must have dive computer and Surface Marker Buoy