COOPER RIVER ARTIFACT DIVING ADVENTURE
Does finding bones, bottles, arrowheads, sharks teeth, pottery, and civil war artifacts interest you? Come join us for a dive into history in the Cooper River at Charleston, South Carolina.
Cooper River offers divers the unique experience of searching the bottom of the river for giant megalodon fossilized shark teeth, whale fossils, mastodon fossils and many other fossils. There is also a great opportunity here for the treasure hunters searching for Indian artifacts, Colonial artifacts, antique bottles, Revolutionary & Civil War relics.Many of the fossils have been documented to be millions of years old.
- 2 Days Diving – up to 4 boat dives per day
- Hotel stay for Friday & Saturday night (dbl. occ.)
- charter fees – Up to 4 boat dives a day
- tanks and fills
- Don’t forget your goody bags!
- Divers – $424
- advanced diver (due to current and low visibility)
- limited visibility/night diving specialty (due to current and low visibility)
- If you are flying, we suggest you do not fly for 24 hours after your last dive.